Clearstead is committed to inclusive excellence in its dealings with clients, partners, employees, community organizations, and vendors. Inclusive excellence is an institutional priority for Clearstead and is the result of using the diverse experiences and backgrounds of our employees to achieve the mission of our firm and meet client objectives.
We are experiencing great success in our diversity and inclusion efforts! Since 2016, Clearstead has:
- Doubled female board representation
- Tripled the number of female partners
- Increased minority employees by 60%
- Provided Unconscious Bias training to all employees
- Continues to support and nurture the EmpowHER initiative
Our Diversity and Inclusion Council (“D&I Council”) is employee-led and tasked with identifying opportunities for inclusion, educating employees regarding diversity awareness, and overseeing all corporate policy as it relates to diversity and inclusion.