We are seeking dedicated professionals who share our core values and care about making an impact.
There’s a popular line at Clearstead’s headquarters, often delivered by CEO Dave Fulton: “There’s no sharp elbows.” At Clearstead, we take great pride in being authentic, steadfast, inclusive and innovative in how we work together to deliver the best possible objective advice for wealthy families and prominent institutions. We believe that to provide exemplary services, each member of our team must be empowered to play an integral role where their voice is heard — and ultimately their impact is felt by clients.
Our rigorous and collaborative approach is at the heart of ensuring clients’ financial health and we believe that a variety of perspectives contributes to clients’ success. Through programs like EmpowHER, we are dedicated to fostering a workforce and culture that encourages diversity.
We are always seeking dedicated professionals who share our core values and care about making an impact. Our employees take pride in the ability to work for a firm that is completely independent. This gives Clearstead team members the freedom to match discipline with creativity, bringing new investment ideas to the table that challenge the status quo, or through introducing new opportunities to client portfolios. This freedom creates a collegial, positive working environment that values both the individual and the team.
- An organizational structure that fosters creative thinking and involvement at all levels of the organization
- The opportunity to join a growing, employee-owned firm that offers professional growth in a dynamic and intellectually challenging industry.
- The opportunity to work with high-profile institutions and prominent families across the country
- A competitive base salary with an incentive bonus program.
- A 401(k) Savings Plan with company contributions.
- Company-sponsored Health, Dental, Vision and Long-Term Disability Insurance Plans.
- A Generous Paid Time Off program.
Find Your Clarity
We bring our clients objective financial leadership through our fee-only advisory model, which enables us to remain objective. We do not offer proprietary products and take no commissions from product sales: our only source of revenue is fees we receive for financial advice. True to our founding principles, we do the hard work: the day-to-day investment management integrated with organizational priorities and family aspirations.
1100 Superior Avenue East
Suite 700 | Cleveland, Ohio 44114